Fine motor skills to practice in a small group with your preschoolers! Preschoolers not only learn how to play bingo but work on their fine motor skills as well. Your student will trace various fine motor lines – great practice for handwriting!
6 Different Boards
…and a bonus with 10 fine motor exercises included!
1. Print all of the pages on card stock and laminate for durability.
2. Cut out the cards.
3. Each player gets a different Fine Motor Card and a dry erase marker.
4. Put the cards in a pile. The caller pulls a card at random, shows it to the players and places it on the Caller Board.
5. If a player has it on their board, the player traces the line.
6. When a player completes their board, that person wins.